Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Starting Salary: £16.05 per hour
Hours: Shift rota basis
We are currently seeking a passionate and patient-focused Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in a 55 bedded rehabilitation hospital based in Leeds.
• Promote and maintain a safe and therapeutic environment in conjunction with multi-disciplinary team members
• Ensure effective systems are in place to deliver a high standard of nursing care based on recognised theory and practice.
• Demonstrate an understanding of and support the principles of advocacy.
• Promote and safeguard the wellbeing of each service user by demonstrating empathy and compassion in each interaction.
• Participate in the activity and therapy programme and support service users to attend.
• Act within the framework and guidance of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
Employee Benefit Package:
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Revalidation support and NMC Fees paid
• Company pension scheme
• Industry leading training
• Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
• You must be a qualified Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with full active NMC Registration
• Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, empathetic and professional manner
• A strong knowledge of the Mental Health Act
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call 0151 286 1549 to speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.