For those who regularly check in on our website, you’ll already know that one of the main roles we recruit for is PIP Disability Assessors. This role involves conducting functional health assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions.
We are pleased to announce that one of our biggest clients is holding a recruitment open day on Saturday 24th November in their Milton Keynes office that will give potential candidates the chance to discover more about the role and even interview for the post should they wish.
We have included a brief outline of the job below:
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an Assessment Centre for personal independence payment
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence-based report
- You would be provided with a comprehensive induction training programme over a two-week period; followed by an individualised 12-16 week training package to support you through the learning curve to become a fully qualified Disability Assessor.
Employee Benefit Package:
- Competitive starting salary
- Attractive working hours (Monday-Friday – No nights, weekends or bank holidays)
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Full in-depth induction training
- Access to company health cash plan which includes support for Optical, Consultation, Therapy and Dental treatments
- Funding for external CPD training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
- You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Doctor.
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner
- Strong computer and IT skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
- Skills in report writing is beneficial
If you would like more information on this event or details of how to attend, all you would need to do is call 0151 286 1549 or send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you all!